Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nothing to Lose but....

I am posting here the paper I have written and am trying to have published in the Journal of Interior Design. I'm supposed to know by June 30th, so keep your fingers crossed (unless it would slow down the revolution to do so). I really want this to go into the JID because I think that is where it will reach the most interior design educators. I don't work at a university where research is expected and so I have written this and rewritten this, etc. because it means so much to me. I'm working on a prototype model of the wikibok this summer and will post a link to it here as soon as it is anything worth looking at.

Okay - so I can't quite figure out how to link to the paper yet - I'll keep working on that and post it in a bit. This fancy technology is a bit much for me...

No comments: